The Chinese almanac (Tunshu) for 2019 for those interested in Feng Shui and wants to actively use the range of dates in daily life.
Does not contain hieroglyphs, all characteristics of days and hours can be read in the form of descriptions. All names (day managers, Sha and so on) are explained in the app. Choose a good day, find a favorable hour in it and plan an important business for this hour.
In the almanac:
- Push notifications for notes with the ability to turn on or off
- Pros / cons icons (configurable in settings / " View")
- Combined pros and cons for days and hours
- Flying stars of the day
- Hexagrams of pillars
- UTC (time zone) history data is now independent of phone model or operating system version
- 12 rulers of the day
- Lunar day number (Chinese)
- Sha and destroyers
- Symbolic stars
- For whom this day is not suitable
- Descriptions of hours
- Calculation of corrections for (local solar time, variable hour branches)
- Base cities with the ability to update from our website to automatically determine the coordinates and UTC (now the database has about 31,000 cities)
- Create and sync notes
Installing the software for Android:
After purchase, a link to the program appears in your profile, in the "My programs" section, where you can always download it to your phone. If you are an unregistered user, then after the purchase you create an account and will be notified by e-mail with your username and password. Activation of the program takes place through the phone. The phone must be connected to the Internet at the time of activation.
After installation, the program does not require an Internet connection and works offline.
The program is designed for the operating system Android 4.1.2 and older and iPhone with iOS 9.1 and older (iPhone application is distributed only through the AppStore).
For the Android version we provide 2 licenses.
A professional version of the 2018 edition of the almanac with Qi Men layouts is available for everyone