- If the file fails to load
- Files open empty or an error occurs.
- Disabling TeamViewer in Task Manager
- REMOTE DESKTOP error occurs when opening file
- Windows – allow installation of unpublished apps
- MacOS – allow installation of apps from unknown sources
- MacOS – unblock file upload
- Неверный логин или пароль
If the file fails to load
In the case when the files are not downloaded to the end (due to a connection failure, slow Internet or other reasons), we recommend using a download manager (a special program for downloading files), for example:
- FireFox Browser plugin DownThemAll! https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon /downthemall/
- DownloadMaster – Download for Windows
- Folx – Download for Mac
Files open empty or an error occurs.
In order to open protected videos and pdf files, you need to install additional programs.
For a step-by-step guide that we recommend you read before opening protected files for the first time, see «Opening and activating protected files".
Disable TeamViewer in Task Manager
Because TeamViewer provides remote access to computer allowing remote users to manage, run and view any content on someone else's computer, it must be completely turned off to view protected files. After disabling TeamViewer, you can always start it again.
- Close programs that view protected files
- Start Task Manager ("Task Manager") Ctrl+Shift+ESC
- In the window that opens, go to the processes tab and find TeamViewer there
- Click on the TeamViewer program (highlighting it) then click the End Process button.
REMOTE DESKTOP error occurs when opening a file
To work with protected files, programs that allow you to take screenshots, record from the screen, and also provide remote access to the computer (for example, TeamViewer or remote access to the computer via REMOTE DESKTOP) must be turned off.
- Click the start menu, in the window that opens there is an input line "Find an application". Enter the word – regedit – a single application will appear in the list at the top and you need to launch it.
- This will open a program similar to Explorer, with sections on the left and the contents of the selected section on the right.
- You need to go to the section: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SYSTEM\ CurrentControlSet\ Control\ Terminal Server and select fDenyTSConnections
- If fDenyTSConnections is set to 0 – this means that remote access to your computer is allowed and you need to change it to 1.
- To do this, right-click on the fDenyTSConnections item and select the Change item, in the window that opens, instead of 0 in the "Value" field, enter the number 1, and click the OK button.
- Close the regedit program
- Play video.
Windows – allow unpublished applications to be installed
Windows 10: You need to go to the Start Menu, Settings, Update & Security, Developer Options and turn on the "Unknown sources" switch or "Installing unpublished applications." The warning that appears needs to be acknowledged.
MacOS – allow installation of applications from unknown sources
If MacOS does not allow installation of the app – this means that you need to disable Gatekeeper, follow this link you can find detailed instructions on how to do this:
For more information about technical requirements and working with protected files, please visit «Opening protected files».
MacOS – unblock file uploads
- In the menu bar, click the Apple icon and select System Preferences. (System settings)
- In the Personal section, select Security & confidentiality.
- Click on the General tab.
- In the Allow applications downloaded from section: select the Mac App Store and identified developers check box.
If you see the message Invalid username or password when you log in to the site, it means that you have entered the wrong username, password, or both.
When entering a login (email), it is important to specify it in full, just as you specified it during registration.
A password is case sensitive, so make sure to check the keyboard layout (Rus/Eng), that the CapsLock key is not enabled. In addition, you can confuse the big letter "I" and the small "L".
- copy it to the clipboard using the Ctrl + C or ⌘ + C key combination
- paste it into the password field using the Ctrl + V or ⌘ + V key combination
If you copy the password via the clipboard, make sure that you have not copied the space, tab, or line break character.
If you forgot your password, you can always request a new one. To do this, click the "Forgot your password?" link in the login window.